12.20.2012

Operation Sandy Hook

I continue to cry every time I read or watch coverage of the Sandy Hook tragedy.  I know everyone wants to reach out to help those parents and family members that lost their little angels in any way that we can.  That's why I was so happy to hear about Operation Sandy Hook.  Small Fry and Brickyard Buffalo have teamed up along with other artists and graphic designers, and are offering a collection of downloadable prints, all at $5 each.  Profits will go to the Sandy Hook School Support Fund through United way.






4 comments:

  1. Now is a great time for art to put strength back into peoples lives due to recent events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. I'm so glad that you are doing this for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea. We show compassion when helping others and reaching out to them despite the tragedy. I hug my baby every time I think of what happened to the innocent angels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew I recognize your home office somewhere, was it from YOUNG HOUSE LOVE?!

    ReplyDelete